TM & © NeTV™ Networks, LLC.
USER CONDUCT. You are solely responsible for your conduct on and in connection with the Services. We want to keep the Services safe and fun for everyone and the use of the Services for unlawful or harmful activities is not allowed. You represent, warrant and agree that, while using the Services, you shall not:
• intentionally or unintentionally engage in or encourage conduct that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, regulation, judicial or government order or treaty or give rise to civil liability or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, moral, publicity or other rights of ours or of any other person or entity;
• submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the Services any material or take any action that is or is likely to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contains explicit or graphic imagery, descriptions or accounts of excessive violence or sexual acts (including, without limitation, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), contains a link to an adult website or is offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the Services any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law, rule or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), or otherwise creates a security or privacy risk for any other person or entity;
• intentionally or unintentionally engage in or encourage conduct that adversely affects, or reflects negatively on, NeTV, the Services, our goodwill, name or reputation or causes duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourages any person or entity from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Services, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Services;
• submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the Services any material that contains a software virus, worm, spyware, Trojan horse or other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, impair, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• use the Services for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, engaging in barter arrangements, pyramid schemes, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services or exploiting information or material obtained on, through or in connection with the Services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with another website or web page;
• modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, function, operation or maintenance of the Services or the rights or use or enjoyment of the Services by any other User;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a NeTV official, or falsely state or otherwise represent your affiliation with any person, entity or User Content (as defined herein), or transmit or otherwise make available on, through, or in connection with the Services false or misleading indications of origin, information or statements of fact;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on, through or in connection with the Services, including User Content; or
• solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users, solicit Users with respect to their User Content for commercial or unlawful purposes, or engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, “spidering”, “screen scraping,”, “phishing”, “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purposes of obtaining lists of Users or other information; or use or launch any automated systems, including, without limitation, “spiders,” “robots,” or “offline readers,” that access the Site and/or Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the NeTV servers in one given period of time than a human being can reasonably send in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NeTV grants the operators of public search engines permission to use “spiders” to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. NeTV reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.